Monday, August 18, 2008

Where did the summer go??

It really does seem like summer just started, and yet I look at the calander and can't believe that it is the middle of August and school starts tomorrow for the local elementary, middle school, and high schools. That just blows my mind. I feel like a lot of my summer was wasted on such trivial b.s. and now almost 2 months have passed and what have I done? Nothing of importance...nothing that is worth noting at least. Aedan is on a waiting list for pre-school, so that is one exciting thing in our lives. He so badly wants to "go to school" and meet other kids. My baby sure is growing up. He is to the point where staying home with mom isn't nearly as fun as going to pre-school and meeting kids his age. I really do hope he gets in, he will do so well there! As for Rob and myself, we are both going to be in school this year too. Rob is almost done with his degree, and I will be starting my long 4 year trek to get a degree too. It sure seems as though that is way overdue, and I just hope I don't disappoint anyone along the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know it so crazy that the summer is over!